Remote Work Institute TM is the first consulting firm in Israel to focus on helping organizations seize the opportunities of remote work and overcome its challenges.
Organizations of all types and sizes rely on our services because we bring the most updated knowledge and years of experience from several disciplines related to remote work and we use this knowledge and experience to provide a customized service that is tailored to the client’s unique needs.
Our team is comprised of several affiliated consultants and subject matter experts. Together, we bring expertise in remote work, organizational development, knowledge sharing, and leadership development.
- Remote work & online collaboration expert
- Experienced in leading remote work excellence programs for large international organizations as well as small start-up companies
- 12+ years experience in video conferencing & unified communications
- MS, Information & Knowledge Strategy, Columbia University
- Certified Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist (MSAS)
Smadar Porat, PhD.
- Founder and Managing Director at DUX Innovation in Leadership
- Organizational psychologist, researcher and lecturer
- 20+ years experience in organizational development consulting
- Organizational Learning & Innovation Lecturer, Haifa University
- Organizational Leadership Development Lecturer, Ariel University
- PhD, Leadership, Networks & Innovation, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- MS, Organizational Psychology, Haifa University
Dr. Susan Vroman
- Organizational effectiveness, leadership development and flexible work arrangements specialist
- Lecturer at Bentley University and a consultant in the areas of Organizational Effectiveness, Strategic Human Resource Management, Team Building and Talent Management
- Co-author of a Harvard Business Review’s guide to managing remote workers
- Doctor of Education with focus on Flexible Work Arrangements from Northeastern University
- Master of Education, Leadership Studies from Harvard University
- Remote work advocate, instructor and consultant
- 10+ years leading remote teams
- Author of remote work courses by Linkedin Learning
- 10+ years in educational design
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of Colorado
- Remote work expert, founder of OFFICE@HOME Training and Consultancy
- 16+ years experience in remote team leading (leading remote teams across Europe, Middle East and Africa)
- Supporting corporate home office program launch projects as an advisor
- Providing workshops aiming staff and leaders’ development on soft-skills, which are crucial for efficient home office workdays and peak-performing remote team leading
- Conference speaker introducing teleworking trends, advantages and threats of flexible working and best practices from Hungary and abroad
We are honored to be trusted as consultants and service providers by some of the known brands in Israel, as well as by international organizations of all sizes: